Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zsofia Long MD
Dr. Zsofia Long, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Parrish, FL, with other offices in Bradenton, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL (and 3 other locations). She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Zsofia Long has 6 locations
1033 Dr Martin Luther King Jr St N
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701
Dr. Zsofia Long has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Zsofia Long is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
8 Years Experience
The University of Texas Southwestern
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Zsofia Long Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Zsofia Long's office for more information.
12271 US Highway 301 N Parrish, FL : (941) 776-4050
712 39th St W Bradenton, FL : (941) 748-4602
1033 Dr Martin Luther King Jr St N Saint Petersburg, FL : (727) 456-3288
1515 26th Ave E Bradenton, FL : (941) 708-8600
501 6th Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL : (727) 767-3051
8936 77th Ter E Lakewood Ranch, FL : (941) 366-2273
Locations & Directions
Dr. Zsofia Long is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Parrish, FL.