Dr. Zubair A Khan Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Zubair A Khan?

Medication over-prescribed in geriatric patients, leading to damaging effects; suicide attempts, addiction...

Dr Kahn cancelling appts and not rescheduled for 2 weeks for heart arrthymias and for test results

one apt, then tests. office cancelled 2 appts where I was to get test results and let doctor know that I am still having many symptoms. I had called office 2x prior to say this and asked if I could have tests earlier and they said no. then they cancelled 2 dr appts. one cause he had procedures and one cause he had just told office day before that he had a prior obligation! the rescheduled apt was for 5-3 and they didn't have another apt till 5-18. tests were done several weeks ago . I am having frequent heart arrhtymias and at times am symptomatic and the doctor and office don't care? also I said I want my test results and the office on 5-2 said the nurse would call me to read me the results. I have had NO call! I am a nurse and I am treated this way! imagine if I was an elderly lay person! I am now going to call to say I want my records, results as I have an apt with another cardiologist now! very very disappointed!

VERY RUDE MAN AND DOES NOT CARE ABOUT PATIENCE WE ARE PEOPLE TOO.

HE IS VERY RUDE, I DON'T WANT TO GO A DOCTOR THAT HAS NO CARE FOR HIS PATIENCE. THE PATIENCE ARE PAYING FOR THAT, SO I CHANGED MY HEART DOCTOR.

I have been seeing Dr. Khan for several years now and he has helped me immensely. I will continue to use him as my heart Dr.

very good doctor.

Highly recommended

Dr. Kahn was able to diagnose a heart condition that other doctors were not able to find. Yes, the accent can be difficult, but he realizes this and has no problem repeating himself.

wont go again

Not a good experience with this provider. Will not go again. Get a second opinion before you have any procedure done. Beware.

March 07 heart treatment

Dr. is extremely difficult to understand. I thought I was having a heart attack and he was working the emergency room. I was hospitalized, had a heart cath and he gave me someone else's report in the hospital, saying everything was normal for my age. He had done 14 caths that day. At my follow-up appt, he gave me my test results, which indicated 100% blockage on one heart valve. I saw a different doctor and got a second opinion. I will not see this Dr. again. Beware!

Dr. Zubair A Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Osage Beach, MO.