Dr. Zubair Shaikh Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Zubair Shaikh?

Posted on August 12th, 2017

I had gone to this Dr. and his PA for over 3 years - never found out what was wrong - yet I saw another Neurologist and they new what I had within 2 visits.

Worst experience ever

Posted on May 15th, 2017

My husband is suffering greatly with Parkinson's symptoms, and his PCP, for reasons unbeknownst to us, referred him to Dr Sheikh. We drove to Alma and his appt was at 11. We didn't see him until almost noon, my husband in obvious distress in the waiting room. He asked a few questions, interrupted me when I tried to answer, asked him to squeeze his finger, and said it wasn't Parkinson's. He has like 49 symptoms out of 50, but from squeezing his finger knew it wasn't that. On top of that, he offered no explanation for coming to that conclusion, but instead told us he had other patients waiting.

Rude and inconsiderate

Posted on April 27th, 2017

This doctor is the most rude and inconsiderate doctor I have come across. He has zero bedside manner. He has not been successful in treating anything that is wrong. When I tell him of new issues he says he will not discuss until he can figure out the other issues he's taken years to (not) figure out. He has even went as far as blaming me for not coming in to see him enough; it takes forever to get an appointment, and nothing ever happens or is treated when I'm there. This doctor should really reconsider his profession. He's terrible at what he does!

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

This doctor is the most un-thorough doctor I have ever been too!!

Posted on February 11th, 2015

Did not tell me I would see a PA. Staff is cold, not welcoming. Dr bedside manor is okay. Staff did not communicate clearly next steps, in fact Gave me the wrong information. Would have a better review if staff & follow through was better.

he sucks

Posted on September 17th, 2014

he isn't worth a crap. staff are rude .and he acts like he needs to pull his head out of you now where. worthless

Posted on May 3rd, 2013

It took 6 weeks to get an appointment, and another 6 weeks to get a follow-up appointment for test results. In the meantime, I was having serious side effects with new medications. In spite of calling and asking to speak with the nurse practitioner about these problems on 3 different occasions, only the nurse would talk to me, and she was only qualified to relay my questions. I had to call my family doctor about the medications that the neurologist prescribed to get help.

Posted on March 20th, 2012

Office staff unpleasant/unprofessionalRequests for paperork repearwdly go undeniedCharged for visits multiple times

if your in pain dont waste your time here

Posted on May 19th, 2010

if you are in chronic pain dont waste your time going here. long waits and very little results. doesnt like to perscribe pain medications.

Posted on February 28th, 2017