Dr. Zubin S Batlivala Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Zubin S Batlivala?

Does not have patient interests at heart, does not listen to the patient

I was in CMC for rehab after surgery. Dr B (as he is called at CMC) has one specialty, get in and get out of the pt room as fast as he can so he can bill ins. He would never listen to me, he was in and out of the room in less than 3 min. His greatest concern was not how well his patient was doing, it was how good is their insurance. I was in the medical field for 40 yrs and I know what tactics are used to pad a doctor's pocket. He continuously over prescribed strong pain medication (morphine) when I kept insisting I did not need anything that strong. He doesn't listen to the staff that is caring for the patients and vetos their recommendations about discharge in order to pad up his bill. He is a charlatan pure and simple. He is dangerous!

Excellent care

Dr Batlivala has always been very professional when I see him. He is very knowledgeable in his field and gives me as much time for my appointment as I need to discuss my situation. He is pleasant to talk to and has never made me feel uncomfortable in any way. I would recommend him to anyone who needs his services.

A very caring man

I am rather disgusted at the reviews I have read. None of them are what I have experienced. Dr Batlivala has taken much time when treating my continuous back issue. During appointments he listens intently and will try many diff avenues to treat me. I admit it can be difficult to get in to see him, because he is booked so far out. But, if it's an emergency he Will squeeze you in. It's sad that people would blast him in this manner, just remember people are more inclined to post negative comments rather than positive. I have seen many Dr's and he is the first to really dedicate his time and professionalism to helping a patient in pain.

He is very rude!he only pushes pills.He really doesn't care about the feeling of his patients.Went to a different doctor and found out I have SI dysfuntion with therapy and injection I am feeling great no PILLS. He doesn't t know what he is doing . Shame on you Dr. Batlivala all these months you give me pills that I didn't need.My new Doctor is wonderful, caring and knows what he is doing. I am rating dr. Batlivala. O

Miss

Dr. Batlivala and Dr. Frates are the most incredible doctors I have ever met. I have had severe pain in my shoulder blade and neck for 3 yrs. These 2 men have taken the time to figure out what was wrong and I will be forever grateful. They both are such genuine down to earth people and make you feel very comfortable. I am going in for surgery to fix the problem. I strongly suggest anyone with pain issues to make an appointment. You won't regret it. Thank you a million times over to both of you!!!! The office staff are wonderful as well. They always greet you with a smile and make you feel comfortable. If you have a question and they can't answer it, they will find someone who can. You office girls ROCK!!!! Thank you again for getting to the bottom of this pain I have lived for 3 long yrs. Thank you for listening and doing what you do!!!!!

good experience so far

so far dr B has been much more professional caring and helpful than the pain clinic i was attending. i have recommended him to a friend who was also pleased.

Guy sucks

I can only imagine how discouraging it must be for a physiatrist. Every time they enter the examining room they are faced with patient complaints.

He screws up, then lies about it

I don't want to waste much of my time on this guy, but I do feel I should warn people that when he makes mistakes (which is okay once in a while - he's just a man with a job), he WILL NOT own up to them and will deliberately lie in person and in patients' records. I have seen him confuse which patients are which and write his notes in the wrong patients' files! He's a dangerous, arrogant man, and should you be unlucky enough to be an inpatient and have him enter your room, IMMEDIATELY find a way to transfer to another hospital! DO NOT even attempt to talk to him if you really require the services of a physiatrist!

I am writing to support an above review that states that Dr. Batlavala most definitely lies both in person and in the notes he writes in the patient's file. If called in a lie, he sneers and walks away. In his arrogant mind, a patient and a patient's life are not worthy of his time or effort.

I firswt wrote on one website that this man was a good Dr., but now he has acted terrible. He would not return my phone calls for a month and left me in pain. This is not good medicine. We had a contract and he did not follow his end of the deal. He is not one to follow up, and When i had a primary that took care of my pain, my primary at least prescribed me enough medication to get through and not be in terrible pain. Dr. Batlivala is a physiatrist and does not help those in pain. Seek another doctor if you can first.

Arrogant & not an honest Doctor

Not a compassionate or empathetic Doctor. He has no worries about ruining a patients life & he lies on documentation. Once you explain to him you are showing signs of addiction, he will drop you as fast as he can & will not consider the effect it will have on you or your family. He also made my recovery last a lot longer due to his cold, harsh decision. His office has a very arrogant vibe to it. I highly recommend seeking out another Doctor rather than going to him or staying with him.

Dr. Zubin S Batlivala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, NH.