Dr. Zubin Bhesania Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Zubin Bhesania?

Dr Bhesania does most of my surgeries he is fantastic Dr I would recommend any of my family to him and have.

Took care of my mother

Very caring doctor. He took care of my mother who had a bleeding ulcer. He saw her every day for 10 days while she was In the hospital. I think he saved her life.

Beware of unnecessary tests!

I went to fulfill my medical study. There was absolutely nothing wrong with me. I was told by staff the visit was covered by the study. He charged me for an office visit and an unnecessary test that I assumed was part of the study. He asked me to come back next month when I asked why he said just to check up? Prior to this visit it took me an entire year to see lap band results because he filled it extremely slow, now I understand it was to keep me coming back to charge my insurance. He is a crook and I feel completely scammed. Now I either pay him or affect my credit. It's unfortunate to know there are doctors like this out there that only see $$$ signs.

Fixed my heartburn I can't say enough I'm really glad he's my doctor

Excellent doctor Very pieased

Weight Loss

I had real success. I trust him with my families health

really seems to care. straight forward and honest. I was referred by my family doctor for abdominal pain. I had been to the emergency room twice for the same pain with no diagnosis. Dr. Bhesania listened to me an was able to prescribe medications that saved me from surgery. Really genuine guy; with a stright and honest bedsie manner.

great experience

Dr. Bhesania saved my life. I had seen two other surgeons in the area that missed my illness. He took the time to listen to me. He performed surgery on me. He had great bedside manners. Although he is busy I never felt rushed. Thank you Dr.B!!

Butcher

Had 2 surgeries by Dr Bhesania. The second one was an abdominoplasty. I should have done my research because he has no plastic surgery training and I ended up with a terrible infection and scar that needed to be fixed by an actual plastic surgeon. I talked to several people in the area with similar stories. Do not even send your dog to this guy!

Terrible experience

I had a lap band placed by Dr Bhesania a couple years ago. Apparently he felt I didn't lose enough weight even though I was happy with my results. He convinced me to have it removed & a sleeve placed instead. So I mistakenly went ahead with the second surgery. The incision in my stomach started leaking the night after surgery & I ended up septic & almost died. I was told by staff at the hospital that this happened to me because Dr Bhesania was in a hurry. Since this happened I have heard from a number of people about how his patients have a high infection rate & botched surgeries. Stay far away from this hack of a surgeon!

Caring deserves more than 4 stars

Best surgeon I have ever been treated by. I have had many surgeries in my life and if I ever have to have surgery again, this is my Dr. for life. He is the most down to earth and compassionate physician you will ever meet. He did a panniculectomy and hernia repair for me and I can't say enough good things about the way he cared for me both in the hospital and all during my recovery. Thank you Dr. Bhesania!