Dr. Zucel Solc Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Zucel Solc?

Really Can't Say Enough Good

Best of courtesy and professionalism I have seen from the time you walk in to the time you walk out. Super people!

Great! Everyone was very nice. Could not have been nicer. Very helpful.Enjoyed the puzzles, that was a great way to pass time!

Truly Special

I know all the doctors are kind and capable, but I have a special relationship with Dr. Solc. He saw me through my treatments in 2009 and now through all my follow-up visits. He had a nice relationship with my son and the first thing he says to me at my appt. is "Where's your son?"

Best Doctor and Staff

They are the very best of all doctors and staff. Excellent service, comfortable, quiet and warm.

Review for Dr. Sulc

The staff is amazing, helpful and knowledable. This office is clean and comfortable. They are extremely accomdating of schedules. Dr. Sulc is very knowledgable and thorough. You never feel rushed in this office. They treat you like a human and not a number. They care and go above and beyond. You are in good hands with Dr. Sulc and his team. Highly recommend!!

Dr. Solc is the BEST

Dr. Solc and his staff at WellSpring oncology are the BEST. They are not only knowledeable and professional, they are kind and comforting, and provide a calming environment during a scary medical time. Wish all medical experiences were as wonderful as the one I had with Dr. Solc and WellSpring Oncology. DG

Wellspring is the place to go for treatment and care. Dr. Solc and his staff are very compassionate, caring and professional. I would recommend Wellspring to anyone who needs this type of treatment.

Everyone at WellSpring was so nice and understanding. Dr. Solc and the nurses and the techs all answered my questions and treated me as a person, not a number.

WellSpring is the place to go for treatment and care. Dr. Solc and his staff are very compassionate, caring and professional. I would recommend WellSpring to anyone who needs this type of treatment.

B.J.

I could have not asked for better care. My wife and I have had the most positive experience, under difficult circumstances. I was blessed to have you in my time of need.

I sincerely would like to give thanks to all of the staff members at WellSpring Oncology for your compassion, devotion, as well as your attentiveness for your patience. I will never forget how wonderful everyone was to me. I'd like to thank all of you for taking such good care of me and showing me lots of love in my most difficult time. You'll hold a dear and special place in my heart.

Absolutely wonderful. The staff is outstanding, understanding, patient and sweet all the time. Dr. Solc and his nurse are wonderful - what more could one ask?