Have you seen Dr. Zuhair M Alsakaji?

Always a great experience

I've finally found a pediatrician that is very knowledgeable, great bedside manner, and truly cares for his little patients. I am always satisfied with the care my children receive. Oh, and the staff is amazing as wel!

Excellent

I have a 2 Y/O son who's been seeing Dr. Alsakaji since he was a few months old, and I must say he's a GREAT doctor. As a first time mother, I've had plenty of nights of where I'd call Dr. Alsakaji in the middle of the night with a health scare and he always responded in a timely matter. He's very caring and attentive.

If you are looking for a kind and knowledgable doctor, Dr. Alsakaji is the pediatrician for your children.

This is the best doctor that I have found in the area. He and his staff are very kind, courteous and knowledgable. They really seemed to care about my children.

So blessed that my child has him!

After dealing with a complete nightmare of a pediatrician, I switched my son to Dr Alsakaji. I am a first time parent and I worry a little more about some stuff than necessary, but he is always quick to explain things and put my worried mind at ease. I never wait long to see him and he is great with my son!!

Dr. Zuhair M Alsakaji is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint John, IN.

Dr. Zuhair M Alsakaji Is this you?