Dr. Zulekha Kathawala Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Posted on September 25th, 2016

I was a patient of Dr. Kathawala for over 7 years. She was a great doctor and very understanding. In fact several of my coworkers and family members went to her. We all hated when she closed out her private practice and begun to only work as a hospital physician. I am so glad to see that she has returned to private practice.

Horrible Doctor -get second opinion

Posted on September 30th, 2013

I saw this doctor in Germantown hospital, refused to listen to my symptons, even though I was admitted through the ER, refused to provide me a diagnosis, telling me "I needed to lose weight". Had to escalate after three days in the hospital to see another doctor, who took 15 minutes to accurately diagnose my situation, and changed my medication. He told me if I would have left the hospital as she insisted, I would be back in the ER within 2 wks. Finished 5 days of meds, and perfectly fine with no after effects.

Evil little witch!

Posted on July 29th, 2009

If you like demeaning comments and a nasty attitude, this is the doctor for you. She is a witch in human form. She has no compassion for patients and her bed side manner is as cold as ice. She acts as if the patient is lying about being ill and she shows not emotion other than frustration, anger and hostility. She is very argumentative and the nurses all hate her. If you choose her, be prepared to be insulted. She even raises her voice and has no problem being rude towards her patients. My mother was ill and Kathawala was her doctor. Because the tests she ran showed nothing, she didn't believe my mother was ill and she often insulted my mother and spoke harshly to her, even suggesting she see a shrink. Long story short, my mother had to switch doctor's to get a proper diagnosis. My mother was very sick and if she had stayed with Kathawala, who knows what would have happened.

Posted on January 31st, 2017