Have you seen Dr. Zuzana Belisova-Gyure?

she saved my life

I had the great fortune of meeting Dr. Belisova-Gyure when she worked in Great Neck in 2012. After years of suffering and being mis-diagnosed, she finally sent me for the correct test which determined my issue; a large tumor on my spine. I owe a debt of gratitue to Dr. Belisova, she saved my life and gave me back my health. She is kind, patient and very smart ! And she cares enought to look further than the obvious, something a dozen doctors didn't.

Saved My Life

I have seen EIGHT neurologists.EIGHT! And Dr. Belisova was the only one who got my diagnosis right.If she is your neurologist consider yourself extremely lucky.She looks you in the face when she speaks.She is a patient listener.Her explanations make sense.She remembers you without having to consult that computer.In an age where most doctors just stare at the computer she is a rarity.And she is diligent and methodical in her work.She does not give up on you.I've been through five years of he!!.She saved my life.And I can only hope she ascends to a position of influence where she can teach other doctors what real medicine is in the 21st century.

Dr. Zuzana Belisova-Gyure is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.

Dr. Zuzana Belisova-Gyure Is this you?