Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Zvi J Batash has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Batash took care of me at North Shore University Hospital and led a team of other doctors in my care. He listened to me and took a real interest in underlying symptoms to insure that when I left his care, I wouldn't need to come back. I valued his skill and professionalism and would highly recommend him.
His limited knowledge and experience very visible. He serves in a Internal Medicine capacity at North Shore University Hospital in Manhasset. Overall patients have expressed displeasure and frustration. PCPs attempt to reach him and do not get a call back. When you speak to him about a patient, his response it that I'll need to get back to you. He sounds very overwhelmed with private office and hospital duties. The Caribbean medical education is very visible. Not recommended as a PCP or your physician at NSLIJ.
Dr. Batash was a pleasure to deal with. He took time to explain the situation regarding my mother to us and was sure to follow up when we left the hospital.
Dr. Batash is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Forest Hills Hospital
Dr. Zvi J Batash accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsForest Hills Hospital, 10201 66th Rd, Forest Hills, NY
Dr. Zvi J Batash is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Forest Hills, NY.