Dr. Zvi Kalisky Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Zvi Kalisky?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Workman's Compenstion Contracted Physician

Dr. Zvi Kalinsky saw me for all of 15 minutes and despite several other physicians medical treatment and documentation, along with photos of my swollen body; Dr. Kalinsky provided an IME report to OWCP stating I could return to work removing permanent restricts due to a 44% disability granted to me due to an on the job injury. I was told 100% of Dr. Kalinsky patient's were receiving workman's compensation when I went for my visit. My RSD.CRPS has continued to spread and my organs will eventually completely fail due to large amount of medication required to control the pain. OWCP utilized Dr. Kalinsky's IME report to rescind my accepted condition of RSD. I filed a complaint with the Texas Medical Board and have never receive any response.