Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Zvi M Levran has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Zvi M Levran has the following 8 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Male Infertility
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Dr. Zvi M Levran has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Zvi M Levran is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
As a patient in his new location, we are thrilled to have such a caring Doctor in the state of Minnesota. I was fully informed of what to expect before, during and after my kidney removal in language that a "regular" person could understand. Dr. Leveran was prompt, efficient and caring to myself and my family.
Dr. Levran was kind enough to squeeze un my husabnd for an urgent follow-up after the doctors at Oakwood -Annapolis went off service without following up to make sure their patients had coverage. My husband was in exteme pain trying to pass kidney stone without medical intervention. They got him in the same day even though the doctor had a full roster and a procedure scheduled for that afternoon. He was kind, concerned, and at the end of the visit I felt like I had met someone who truly cared about his porfession and patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
29 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Zvi M Levran accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BlueConnect
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Zvi M Levran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fergus Falls, MN.