Dr. Zvi M Levran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zvi M Levran?

As a patient in his new location, we are thrilled to have such a caring Doctor in the state of Minnesota. I was fully informed of what to expect before, during and after my kidney removal in language that a "regular" person could understand. Dr. Leveran was prompt, efficient and caring to myself and my family.

Dissapointment

After being a patient for 10 years, he closes his practice and moves to a different state with no notification. No referring Dr, nothing.

Dr. Levran was kind enough to squeeze un my husabnd for an urgent follow-up after the doctors at Oakwood -Annapolis went off service without following up to make sure their patients had coverage. My husband was in exteme pain trying to pass kidney stone without medical intervention. They got him in the same day even though the doctor had a full roster and a procedure scheduled for that afternoon. He was kind, concerned, and at the end of the visit I felt like I had met someone who truly cared about his porfession and patients.