Dr. Zvi S Marans Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Zvi S Marans?

Our time with Dr. Marans was both pleasant and very educational. He makes his patients feel like family yet one is in awe when hearing his breadth of knowledge and intense compassion. We hope we never need to see the pediatric cardiologist again but maybe we will just stop in to say hi. Its just that kind of place.

I can not say enough nice things about Dr. Marans. He helped both of my daughters. He is calming, professional and an amazing physician.

Keeps my Jaila healthy

Dr. Maranz and office Team are fantastic!

Mom

Excellent Dr . explained lots and put us at ease . Was very, very thorough with the initial exam .

Love this office and Doctor!!!

My son was diagnosed with Aortic Valve Stenosis when he was about 1 year old. Dr Marans and his staff are WONDERFUL! The office is clean, quiet and cheerful, the staff is super friendly (which I find rare in Medical office staff) and Dr Marans makes you feel so comfortable and answers all of your questions without ,aking you feel stupid or uneasy. My son actually looks foward to going to his appointments once a year and he is only 3. He has never felt afraid there. Truly a doctor who cares about children and his work!!

Outstanding bedside care, definitely a "top doc"

I'm not one for writing review or recommendations for physicians but in this case I must take the time to comment on how good Dr. Marans was to my 3yo daughter and family.Recently my 3yo daughter was diagnosed with a heart murmer. Dr. Marans was recommended by several friends and collegues so we made an appointment and hoped for the best.As we arrived at the office we noted how clean, neat and well lit the waiting area was. Within a few minutes we were brought into an exam room and a very nice tech took some vitals and an EKG. Then she left and Dr. Marans came in. He talked with us a for a few minutes then examined our daughter keeping her entertained by telling little jokes and smiling alot.Then he said he wanted to do an untrasound of her heart and walked us to the next exam room where a children's DVD was playing. He told her what he was doing the whole time then turned to us showing us her heart on the screen, pointing to some values and chambers. Ultimately he said she had a perfect heart then explained what an "innicent" murmer was.All in all we felt very confident in Dr. Marans and his office and would definitely recommend him to anyone seeking a pediatric cardiologist.

great guy