- 23 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario
- 1 comment
- 1 specialty
- 1 location
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Zvi Margaliot has the following 1 specialty
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
Showing 5 of 14
23 Years Experience
Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Zvi Margaliot accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions24 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr, Ann Arbor, MI
Dr. Zvi Margaliot is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.