Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zvi Perper
Dr. Zvi Perper, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Pierce, FL, with other offices in Orlando, FL and Fort Lauderdale, FL (and 1 other location). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Perper is affiliated with Glades General Hospital, Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute and Holy Cross Hospital (on staff). He speaks English.
Dr. Zvi Perper has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Zvi Perper has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 5
This doctor now runs a so-called pain management clinic in Delray Beach, FL. He is nothing more than a glorified drug dealer in my humble opinion.He recently prescribed drugs to a young woman for "pain." That same day she died of a drug overdose on those same drugs. This guy has another death to his credit.Where is the licensing board or whatever when you need them?
This man provides abortions to females of all ages.. When one went in an unexpected manner, he didn't want to help. He refused to call the ambulance and let a premature baby be born, and just suffer until it died. the poor little boy was born and soon died. The poor mother needed help and nobody wanted to lend a helping hand.
Dr. Perper is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Glades General Hospital
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
23 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio Universities
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Zvi Perper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Pierce, FL.