Dr. Zynia Pua-Vines Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zynia Pua-Vines?

Posted on November 21st, 2016

Dr PuaVines is personable and caring about my health and takes special interest in how I'm feeling. Would recommend her to anyone!! Her nurses and staff are A

Posted on June 10th, 2016

Dr.Pua-Vines is very caring, sweet and has great bedside manner. She spends time with you and is very thorough. She is very easy to talk to and laugh with like an old friend.

Doctor's Response

Dr. Pua-vines is the best!!!!!!!!

Posted on May 8th, 2016

Dr. Pua-vines is the best doctor I have ever seen. (And I have visited a lot of doctors) Hands down the #1 doctor to listen to you. She genuinely cares about you and what you are saying. Dr. Pua-vines is down to earth and makes you feel at ease instantly. I hope to remain her patient and actually enjoy going to see my doctor!

Posted on April 19th, 2016

Wonderful experience with both physician and her staff. Competent and courteous!

Kind and passionate doctor.

Posted on March 28th, 2016

Dr Pua-Vines is a friendly and caring doctor. She takes the time to listen to your problems and always discusses options with you. She never rushes me and is easy to talk to.

Posted on March 21st, 2016

I have recommended Dr Pua-Vines to many of my friends. I drive over 50 miles to see her.I appreciate her knowledge and kind approach to my concerns. She has ever made me feel like I wasn't important.

Posted on March 7th, 2016

Drive a bit to use this practice but the confidence I place in this physician is very worth the drive. Consistently personal attention and helpful staff also. Office is exceptionally clean and I have never had a wait...never.

Posted on February 27th, 2016

Dr. Pua-vines has a great bedside manner. She spent a long time with me and listened to my concerns.

Posted on February 16th, 2016

"A great experience from the beginning to the end!"

Posted on February 4th, 2016

I have seen Dr. Pua-Vines on numerous occasions over the past 3-4 years, and she is a knowledgeable professional, caring and personable. i highly recommend her.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for giving us a great score! Our dedicated staff takes great pride in serving our patients and our community.

Distinctive Professional Consultations

Posted on January 27th, 2016

I have found Dr Pua-Vines' consultations to be exceptional. The office is very pleasant and the staff is friendly and helpful. Dr Pua-Vines herself has been insightful and expertly intuitive.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for giving us a great score! Our dedicated physicians and staff take great pride in serving our patients and community.

Posted on December 7th, 2015

This was my first time seeing Dr. Pua-Vines and I loved her. She spend time with me and answered my questions. I highly recommend her.