Dr. Lance Whaley Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Lance Whaley?

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Dr. Whaley's bedside manner sucks! He acts as if you're supposed to already know the answer to questions you may have. He is also VERY OLD FASHIONED!!! My experience with my pap smears and my c section were the worst ever!

Great doctor

Posted on July 29th, 2015

Great experience and really help my concern.

Posted on June 15th, 2015

He's amazing!! 3rd baby being delivered by him!!

Posted on April 13th, 2015

He is a very good doctor he care about you he take very good care of you .

wouldn't refer this guy 2 my worse enemy

Posted on October 20th, 2014

I went to this guy for my 1st ob apt w my 3rd baby. I've had 2 previous high risk pregnancies. He refered to my bones not staying in place as "aches and soarness i need a pat on the head for" we were concerned about the cramping I've been having to which he stated " well maybe you were bored wondering how you can make your life miserable for the next nine months so you got pregnant." This man made my husband and I so irrate continuing to say well you shouldn't have gotten pregnant...we walked out of the apt. also you pee in plastic disposible cups no labels no lids. all equipment is out dated.

I love Dr. Whaley!!

Posted on November 28th, 2011

First off, let me fill you in on Dr. Whaley. He is very open and honest with you. He will tell you the truth, even if you dont like it. He delivered my second child and I had a very complicated delivery, and nearly died. I want you to know that bc of him, I am alive and currently expecting my 4th child. The only reason he didnt deliver my last one is bc he was out on medical leave. He is top notch and very educated. I appreciate someone who will tell me like it is. He is caring though. Very Nice man.

Love this Doc.

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

He has delivered both my babies and both my sisters kids. He is very straight forward wich most pople dont like but i dont mind. He cares about your health. I would recomend him to anyone...

Fantastic OB

Posted on January 5th, 2011

Not only was he incredibly knowledgeable, but also incredibly caring and patient at the bedside. My labor spanned over 27 hours and he was present at the hospital for the majority of it (or only 10 mins away). I would recommend him to everyone due to his expertise.

Worst OBGYN I have ever gone too!!

Posted on August 19th, 2010

This doctor is by far the worst doctor I've gone too. He is sarcastic when speaking with you. Makes you feel really stupid when asking a question. When doing my culture he had no nurse present (which is against the law). He is a very old doctor and does not believe in most newer methods of delivering a baby. With as many lectures as he gave about the "evils" of some medicines and how we should be having babies at home, I wonder why he is an OBGYN.He was so rough and hurtful during the exam and ultrasound my stomach was so sore and I started seeing spots. I recommend no one go see this man!

Posted on August 11th, 2017