Dr. Clyde D Holstein Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Clyde D Holstein?

what a moron

Office staff

Rude Office Staff! Every person I delt with was rude. What is this about? Do they hate their job or who they work for because there is no care about how they communicate or represent the Doctors! I have had an appointment on the books, and rescheduled another week out due to the appointment never reserved. Talking with male and female staff, re sending medical records, history, insurance for a smooth appointment was crazy difficult. The normal new patient paperwork,. Several individual phone calls-all negative to say the least! Office staff are rude even on hello they came across annoyed that they had to answer the call.(The inital first call even) VERY ODD! Scarey- I'm a professional! Too many negative encounters and I have not met the Doctor. Doctor D. Holstein you choose to have a negligent staff represent you, scary. My gut says run.

Excellent Doctor

Through, Andrea Pogue a great help good team message center Kevin lousy unprofessional rude. Didn't solve the problem multiplied my dilemma

My Neurologist for many years!

Dr. Holstein is one of the best Doctors I see. Not only is he excellent in his field of Neurology, he has a wonderful knowledge in other areas too. Plus he sees his patients as people, not numbers as a lot of Doctors do. You can be assured you will get the best treatment possible when you go to him!!

I have gone to Dr. Holstein for ruptured discs and he's excellent every time I go. Takes the time to listen and asks the right questions.

Unprofessional, Uncaring!

He was sarcastic, arrogant, uncaring, condescending and unprofessional during my consultation. He has very poor bedside manners! Acts impatient when answering my questions. His staff (especially front office) are even worse - very unprofessional, big stuck up attitude! They are not interested in helping you. It’s all about their pockets. I am surprised he is still in business.

MS Neuro.

Finally found a Neurologist with Multiple Sclerosos expertise that is close to me.

The best neurologist, I am SO thankful

He is wonderful. He is so smart and yet stays in practice working with patients, he keeps abreast of current medical breakthroughs yet understands and recalls time-tested treatments. He really takes the patient into consideration and listens to how you feel, what you think about it. I can trust him, and his treatment plan because I know he would not do me harm in an attempt to find out what works arbitrarily like so many - he is the epitome of "first do no harm" while still finding relief and a plan that works for you. I am sincerely grateful and thankful that he takes the time to see me. I understand how valuable it is.

Need to hire office staff that actually knows what they are doing. When calling into this office, average hold time: 18 minutes. Office staff could not locate the patient they REFERRED to our office! Have not heard any positive remarks about this office from our patients.

not seroius about health issue

Never solve any health problems, at one point it was difficult to get appointments when I really needed it.

GREAT DOCTOR

I WAS VERRY NERVOUS AT MY APPOINTMENT DUE TO MY HEADACHES, HE MADE ME FEEL AT EASE AFTER ORDERING MY TEST HE TOOK AS MUCH TIME AS I NEEDED DURING MY APPOINTMENT I DID NOT FEEL RUSHED. I FELT AT HOME THANKS TO HIS BED MANNER