Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roy J Elizondo Jr
Dr. Roy J Elizondo Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Elizondo is affiliated with Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital and St Lukes Baptist Hospital. Dr. Elizondo has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Roy J Elizondo Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Laser Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I waited two hours for Dr. Elizondo to arrive to the appointment. After I was received, he was still in a rush and he did not take the time to even introduce himself even though it was my first time. He asked me a few questions without putting too much attention, in his desk full of files and papers EVERYWHERE!!. When he finally checked me he did not explain what he was going to do nor did he explain what he saw. I had to ask him what was his clinical judgement about what he had seen. At the end he told me to call for my results a particular day and they were not ready when I called. I would NOT recommend anyone to go. I will not go back!!
Dr. Elizondo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Roy J Elizondo Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRoy J Elizondo Jr Md, 4499 Medical Dr Ste 355, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Roy J Elizondo Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.