3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Great Doctor with ALOT of experience

I moved to Knoxville 15 years ago and kept my doctor in Kentucky until around 2 years ago account my wife had doctors who were either unavailable or suggested she go to the ER or walk in clinic. She has found her a her a good primary care doctor since then and so have I. Dr Hurst is now my primary care and he is very available , considerate, and caring. He and his staff find time for you in situations that not many doctors in Knoxville care about. I am 62 years old and do not change doctors when I find a good one. I HAVE FOUND A GOOD ONE WHO I RECCOMEND TO MY FREINDS AS A FREIND RECOMMENDED TO ME! I AM FORTUNATE TO HAVE COME ACROSS DR HURST.

Birth Control

Dr. Frederick Hurst is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fishkill, NY.

Dr. Frederick Hurst Is this you?