The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jean-Michel Hassan
Dr. Jean-Michel Hassan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Liberal, KS. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Hassan is affiliated with Riverview Regional Medical Center, St Catherine Hospital and Southwest Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jean-Michel Hassan has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Hassan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Riverview Regional Medical Center
St Catherine Hospital
Southwest Medical Center
Allen Mem Hosp
Physicians Medical Center
27 Years Experience
U.F.R. De Sante, Medecine Et Biologie Humaine - Leonard De Vinci
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Jean-Michel Hassan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions555 W 15th St, Liberal, KS
Dr. Jean-Michel Hassan is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Liberal, KS.