Have you seen Dr. Zhu P Wei?

She is a great doctor

Recommend to others

Dr. Judy Wei was really good. I like her a lot. Strongly recommend.

Dr. Wei is excellent

It may be a long wait to see Dr. Wei because her clinic is very busy, but it is definitely worth the wait. She does spend her time listening to my concerns and issues, making sure that my questions are answered. I've been to see other busy obgyn's and they always rush to see you and don't allow much time to answer my questions. Dr. Wei also looks very young but she is very knowledgeable and is extremely skilled. She did a great job my c section scar, it looks like it was from a plastic surgeon. I referred an aunt to her and she did her surgery. She had her uterus taken out using the laparoscopy method and my aunt did so great. I would recommend her to my friends and relatives any time! I guess that's why she is so busy.

Excellent doctor!

Dr. Wei is the only Chinese female Obgyn in Irvine!!! I found her through a friend who loved her. She is thorough, intelligent, professional, and most importantly she CARES about her patients and takes her time to go over their concerns, diagnosis and discusses with you a detailed and thought out care plan so you know you are truly cared for. Highly recommend to anyone who is looking for an awesome Obgyn!

Really caring and genuine bedside manner amidst a busy clinic. Strongly recommend!

Unlike other doctors, Dr. Wei takes her time to explain my condition with me and is genuine and compassionate. Strongly recommend to friends and family!

Great doctor!

Very kind and professional. Took time to explain things to me and answered all of my questions. Didn't seem in a rush to leave like most doctors - I was very impressed by how much time she spent talking me through all of my options. She called me herself to follow up with my appointment. I'm sad that she's leaving USC Keck Hospital. Will try to find her in Irvine.

Dr. Zhu P Wei is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Irvine, CA.