Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Stuart Wanuck
Dr. Stuart Wanuck, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL, with another office in West Palm Beach, FL. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Wanuck is affiliated with Saint Mary's Medical Center, St. Mary's Hospital and Good Samaritan Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Stuart Wanuck has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Stuart Wanuck has the following 9 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Emergencies
Dr. Stuart Wanuck is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Wanuck is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Mary's Medical Center
St. Mary's Hospital
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Good Samaritan Hospital
St. Mary`s Hospital
Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Columbia Hospital W Palm Beach
St Mary`s Medical Center - West Palm Beach
45 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1968
Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Stuart Wanuck accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stuart Wanuck, MD - Urology in Palm Beach Gardens, FL, in this video.
Dr. Stuart Wanuck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.