Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Olivia Mansilla
Dr. Olivia Mansilla, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Midlothian, VA, with another office in North Chesterfield, VA. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Medical Genetics. Dr. Mansilla is affiliated with St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond, BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center and CJW Medical Center- Chippenham Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Olivia Mansilla has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin, the traits that it presents in a patient and its pathway. This allows them to diagnose and treat each illness effectively.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 49
When my insurance changed my policy in a way that she was no longer covered, I changed insurers rather than change doctors.
I have been going to Dr. Mansilla for over two years, I am a very particular patient and I know my body very well I will not allow a doctor to just give or recommend a medicine just because... Dr. Mansilla takes her time with me and really cares and tells me whats best for me. I recommend her to the world.
Dr. Mansilla is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
CJW Medical Center- Chippenham Hospital
CJW Medical Center-Johnston Willis Hospital
Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Henrico Doctors' Hospital - Parham Campus
ChippenhamJhnstn Wils Hospitals
CJW Medical Center Chippenham
Bon Secours Richmond Health Sys.
St. Francis Medical Center
Bon Secours St Marys Hospital
Chippenham/JHNSTN Wils Hospitals
Dr. Olivia Mansilla accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Olivia Mansilla in this video.
Dr. Olivia Mansilla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midlothian, VA.