Dr. Michael J Otoole Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Otoole?

Dr. O'Toole was honest and no-nonsense. He cared when others had been less than attentive. He labored long and hard to remove a growth which could have caused the loss of a limb. He made me feel that he not only enjoyed my company but that he liked my sense of humor! Very important when one is dealing with a life-threatening situation. Competent and concerned - I would definitely recommend this doctor to anyone in need of surgery.

Trust

Dr. O'Toole was honest and real in his attitude and care. I trusted him completely and this faith in him created a positive healing environment which greatly eased the entire experience. I shall miss him as I remain healthy!

Very caring and conscientious about his work Did a double mastectomy on me and my two sisters and we all had good results.

Dr. Michael J Otoole is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clackamas, OR.