Dr. Sukhpreet S Batra Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Sukhpreet S Batra?

Never be 10-20 minutes late.

I had an appointment that I made 2.5 months ago and the first available was for March 3. I took the day off and it was my fault for assuming the appointment was for 9:30 not 9:00am. Arrived 918 and I was told I missed. H appointment I can come back Monday. They also offered for me to wait incase a no show comes. So I had a on jax attack and I was shaking I even threw up in the waiting room after 2 hours they told me I can come back Monday. I'm not sure of the care the dr. Provides. But I'm sure it's very unsanitary to allow someone to vomit in a bowl and have a panic attack without any medical concern. No one asked me if I was okay, I did get a bowl to vomit it while I waited, as I was crying and shaking on the floor. Glad I didn't pass out and hit my head, I'm sure no one would have noticed that either.

AMAZING

He saved my life. I had been misdiagnosed for 2 years. I have followed him from Cleveland to Dallas to Chicago. He has always treated me with respect and concern. He never made me feel like he did not have time or that my insecurities were invalid. He explained my surgery in appropriate detail and what was to be expected, as well as, what his expectations were. After 9 years, I am still telling my story and sharing my experience. Thanks to him I am a cancer survivor, who recovered from a skull base tumor and radiation because my doctor cared enough to be thorough in his diagnosis. My surgery was through my nose and lasted 9 hours.

Dr. Batra is the greatest

I've had 2 sinus surgeries by another ENT, which left me depressed and not much better. I finally found Dr. Batra. He is truly an answered prayer. He truly cares and spent time educating and explaining my sinus issues and how he was going to fix them. I highly recommend Dr. Batra!!

Greatest doctor ever

I consulted multiple specialists relating to my unusual case and I am overwhelmed at his expertise, compassion and ability to creatively and with minimal invasiveness heal me. I truly beleive he was an answer to prayer

gloria monti, ph.d.