Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ted R Stefani has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 11
If you like a doctor from the 1950's, Stefani is your man. He's unwilling to treat his patients as equals when discussing the dosage of medications that directly affect their well being. It's basically "I'm the doctor, you've had the blood test, here's your prescription." Don't ask for an intellectual back and forth on the matter. You won't get it.
While I was attending a separate hospital, my medication was adjusted in dosage without receiving a new prescription. I ended up running out and asked Dr. Stefani to refill them. Instead of refilling them to the dosage that the hospital left me at, he halved the dosage and expects me to make do, claiming that he won't increase the dosage and all but calling me a drug seeker.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2009, 2011, 2008, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
14 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Ted R Stefani accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente, 215 S Parkside Dr, Colorado Springs, CO
Dr. Ted R Stefani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.