- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vishal N Gandhi
Dr. Vishal N Gandhi is a doctor primarily located in Naperville, IL, with other offices in Sycamore, IL and Romeoville, IL( and 3 other locations). They have 10 years of experience. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Vishal N Gandhi has 5 locations
Dr. Vishal N Gandhi has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Vishal N Gandhi has the following 10 expertise
- Root Canal
- Root Canals
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Dental Check-up
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
10 Years Experience
Graduated in 2010
Dr. Vishal N Gandhi Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Vishal N Gandhi
Vishal Gandhi, DDS "To have the ability to not only improve someone's smile, but enrich their health and confidence as well is beyond satisfying. I do everything I can ensure my patients have great dental experiences every time they visit and always leave with a brighter smile. A beautiful smile is a fabulous first impression." My Mission "Maintaining oral health is an intrinsic factor in maintaining good overall health and high self-esteem. In order to give my patients the best health and self-esteem possible, I'm committed to providing the highest quality dental care in a warm, comfortable environment." Education University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry - Toronto, Ontario Canada Continuing Education & Professional Memberships General Practice Residency at Faxton St. Luke's Dental Residency - Utica, NY Oral Surgery Internship at University of Buffalo, Buffalo, NY Member of the American Dental Association Member of the Chicago Dental Society Member of the 8th District Dental Society Personal Attention Professional Care "My team and I greatly value the well-being of our patients; that's why we take every opportunity to further our dental skills and expertise through continually learning and advancing. Our patients can rest assured that they're dental needs are in good hands." Life & Hobbies Dr. Gandhi currently resides in Carol Stream, IL with his wife Sweta. He volunteers at the Midwest Swaminarayan Temple Medical Camp and enjoys tennis, soccer, and music in his free time.