Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Blue Cross California
- LA Care Health
- United Healthcare
- Coventry Health Care
Doctors in Anesthesiology Consultants Inc
There are no Doctors within 50 miles of Las Vegas, NV that specialze in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Pediatric Anesthesiology, Nephrology and Pain Medicine
- search for Doctors
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Doctors in Anesthesiology Consultants Inc
Affiliated doctors have gone to the following schools
- Creighton University School Of Medicine
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
- Medical College Of Wisconsin
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
- University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
- University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
- State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
- Tianjin Medical University
- University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
- Universidade Sao Francisco
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine
- University Of California San Francisco School Of Medicine
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine
- University Of Washington School Of Medicine
- University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
- Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
- Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
- University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
- University Of Southern California The Herman Ostrow School Of Dentistry
- The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
- St Georges University
- Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
- University Of Utah School Of Medicine
- Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
- Des Moines University
- University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
- Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
- Boston University School Of Medicine
- University Of Mumbai
Nearby Group Practices
We don't have any physicians that practice at Anesthesiology Consultants Inc. Here are some Group Practices that specialize in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Pediatric Anesthesiology, Nephrology and Pain Medicine near Anesthesiology Consultants Inc Las Vegas, NV.
Information About Group Practices
What is a Group Practice?
According to The Medical Group Management Association, a group practice is any relationship between three or more physicians who share facilities, expenses, profits and other resources like support staff and equipment. Group practices tend to fall into two categories: those that organize around a particular medical specialty and those that encompass several specialties like East Boston Neighborhood Health that specializes in internal medicine