- Compassionate Doctor Recognition
- Patients' Choice Award
- Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award
- Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree
- On-Time Doctor Award
- Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area
- BCBS Blue Card
- United Healthcare
Doctors in Haddon Renal Medical Specialists Pa
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
Haddon Renal Medical Specialists Pa is affiliated with the following hospitals
- University Hospital Newark, NJ 07103
- Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center Camden, NJ 08103
- Virtua Health West Jersey Voorhees, NJ 08043
- Virtua Marlton Marlton, NJ 08053
- Virtua Berlin Berlin, NJ 08009
- Inspira Medical Center Woodbury Woodbury, NJ 08096
- Kennedy University Hospital - Cherry Hill Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Affiliated doctors have gone to the following schools
- University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- New York University School Of Medicine
- State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
- Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
- Des Moines University
Nearby Group Practices
Haddon Renal Medical Specialists Pa is similar to the following 3 Group Pracices near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Cooper Surgical Associates Cooper Bone and Joint Institute
Cherry Hill, NJ
Main Street Allergy & Asthma Llc
Cherry Hill, NJ
Advanced Eyecare And Laser Center
Cherry Hill, NJ
Information About Group Practices
What is a Group Practice?
According to The Medical Group Management Association, a group practice is any relationship between three or more physicians who share facilities, expenses, profits and other resources like support staff and equipment. Group practices tend to fall into two categories: those that organize around a particular medical specialty and those that encompass several specialties like East Boston Neighborhood Health that specializes in internal medicine
Why Group Practice?
As medicine became more complex in the twentieth century, the need for group practices made more sense. Physicians found it impossible to know everything about the emerging drugs and technologies on the medical landscape. In addition, the cost of providing a full range of diagnostic services, such as tests and X-rays, in one location became prohibitive to the individual practitioner. Hence, doctors from various disciplines began to team together in order to provide more comprehensive care to their community of patients.