- Patients' Choice Award
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™
- On-Time Doctor Award
- Regional Top Doctors
- Top 10 Doctor - State
- Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award
- Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area
- Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree
- HIP of NY
- First Health
- United Healthcare
- Oxford Health
Doctors in Integrated Medical Professionals PLLC
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment for a specific patient. Radiation oncologists are in charge of determining the correct dose of radiation to be used in treatments like radiotherapy and chemotherapy, as well as the appropriate amount of time that radiation should be administered in order to maximize the therapeutic benefits.
Integrated Medical Professionals PLLC is affiliated with the following hospitals
- Stony Brook University Hospital Stony Brook, NY 11794
- Winthrop University Hospital Mineola, NY 11501
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center Brooklyn, NY 11203
- Plainview Hospital Plainview, NY 11803
- North Shore University Hospital Manhasset, NY 11030
- St Joseph Hospital Bethpage, NY 11714
- Long Island Jewish Valley Stream Valley Stream, NY 11580
- Jacobi Medical Center Bronx, NY 10461
- North Central Bronx Hospital Bronx, NY 10467
- Montefiore Medical Center Bronx, NY 10467
Affiliated doctors have gone to the following schools
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
- New York Medical College
- Weill Cornell Medical College
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Information About Group Practices
What is a Group Practice?
According to The Medical Group Management Association, a group practice is any relationship between three or more physicians who share facilities, expenses, profits and other resources like support staff and equipment. Group practices tend to fall into two categories: those that organize around a particular medical specialty and those that encompass several specialties like East Boston Neighborhood Health that specializes in internal medicine
Why Group Practice?
As medicine became more complex in the twentieth century, the need for group practices made more sense. Physicians found it impossible to know everything about the emerging drugs and technologies on the medical landscape. In addition, the cost of providing a full range of diagnostic services, such as tests and X-rays, in one location became prohibitive to the individual practitioner. Hence, doctors from various disciplines began to team together in order to provide more comprehensive care to their community of patients.