- Speaks English
- San Antonio, TX
601 Total Beds
49 rehab beds
407 certified beds
- Acute Care Hospital
CHRISTUS SANTA ROSA CHILDRENS HOSPITAL offers emergency services. Please contact this hospital for more information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About CHRISTUS SANTA ROSA CHILDRENS HOSPITAL
CHRISTUS SANTA ROSA CHILDRENS HOSPITAL is a Hospital in San Antonio, TX. This facility has 601 total beds, of which 407 are certified.
There are no reviews for CHRISTUS SANTA ROSA CHILDRENS HOSPITAL yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
CHRISTUS SANTA ROSA CHILDRENS HOSPITAL offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug Services|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Rehab - Inpatient|
|Trauma Center Certified|
|Radiology - Diagnostic|
|Dedicated Emergency Department|
|Psychiatric - Emergency|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Psychiatric - Forensic|
|Psychiatric - Geriatric|
|Surgical Services Inpatient|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Transplant Center Medicare|
|Psychiatric - Outpatient|
|Rehab - Outpatient|
|Outpatient Surgery Unit|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Psychiatric - Child Adolescent|
|Radiology - Therapeutic|
|Urgent Care Center|
Locations & Directions333 N Santa Rosa St, San Antonio, TX
CHRISTUS SANTA ROSA CHILDRENS HOSPITAL is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near San Antonio, TX.