Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Lake Wales Medical Center
Lake Wales Medical Center is a Hospital in Lake Wales, FL. This facility has 160 total beds. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 3.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
410 S 11th St
Lake Wales, FL 33853
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Lake Wales Medical Center - Posted on June 16th, 2020
WHY YOU DONT WANT TO GO TO LAKE WALES MEDICAL CENTER
Self-verified patient of Lake Wales Medical Center - Posted on April 9th, 2019
I SPENT FOUR DAYS LAST YEAR THERE WITH ULCERATIVE COLITIS - I HAD IV'S IN BOTH ARMS/HANDS - NOBODY CAME IN TO HELP ME WASH - EAT OR CHANGE MY BEDDING. I ASKED FOR HELP BUT NO ONE EVER CAME IN. MANY PEOPLE I TALKED TO SAID THEY HAD SIMILAR PROBLEMS. I SPENT FOUR DAYS ON THE SAME SHEETS. NOT A PLACE I EVER WANT TO GO BACK TO.
Lake Wales Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Lake Wales Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Lake Wales, FL.