Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About North Hawaii Community Hospital
North Hawaii Community Hospital is a Hospital in Kamuela, HI.
Hours of Operation
Please contact North Hawaii Community Hospital for more information.
|Monday||8:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Sunday||8:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
There are no reviews for North Hawaii Community Hospital yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
North Hawaii Community Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
Locations & Directions67-1125 Mamalahoa Hwy, Kamuela, HI
North Hawaii Community Hospital is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Kamuela, HI.