Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Union Medical Center
Union Medical Center is a Hospital in Union, SC. This facility has 143 total beds. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 1.5.
Book Online Now
Showing 2 of 2
NOTE: I do not qualify this as the fault of Union Medical Center. The ER Physician's are sent here on a schedule. If I'm correct, they are not UMC/Union, SC office/local resident physicians) It was necessary for me to see a Dr in ER around 10:30 pm. I was in extreme pain. Fortunately, they were not crowded, taking minimal time being called. After the usual procedures, initial contact w/the physician, I was taken to X-ray. THEN the wait. After an hour or +, the physician returned stating he did not know why I was there - nothing wrong w/my foot. I inquired why the pain and difficulty standing, walking. I received, nothing is broken. Again, nothing is wrong w/ your foot, don't know why you're here & not giving you anything for pain. Exasperated, I gave up on attempts for medical treatment. As to "don't know why you're here". My final words: "I was bored, wanted to throw $$ away, & I ended up here". (BTW - foot pain has increased).
My wife went to the center with a bad scrape on ankle from falling. Treated her for COPD symptoms and placed bandage over infected scrap. Wife couldn't stand by herself. Nurses assumed she could brought in wheel chair and she fell to floor and hurt herself even more. They never told me about this and covered it up. My wife told me later on when I got her home. Would never take anyone to that place again. Should have sued!
Union Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
Locations & Directions322 W South St, Union, SC
Union Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Union, SC.