Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kaiser Permanente Riverside Medical Center
Kaiser Permanente Riverside Medical Center is a Hospital in Riverside, CA. This facility has 217 total beds. This facility has been rated 3 times, with an average patient rating of 4.
Book Online Now
Showing 2 of 2
Not enough help
Self-verified patient of Kaiser Permanente Riverside Medical Center - Posted on October 24th, 2018
It’s taken me 4 months to compose this review and still don’t feel bad about writing it. My 2 weeks in this hospital was the worst experience of my life. Care was good when I could get it, the nurses were swamped. I for one wanted a nurse who could speak English, that was hard to find! The rooms that I was in were semi clean, bathrooms very old with cracked tile. I only got a sponge bath once in 2 weeks, they were too busy and did not have time to even walk me in the beginning of my recup after a major surgery. It was a most unpleasant experience to say the least. I am now a diabetic and was promised that I would know what to do with insulin and food issues before my release, that never happened and upon arrival to my home the 1st night I had a blood level reading of 600 and didn’t know what to do about it. Over worked, understaffed nurses is not healthy. My doctor,Dr Baldwin, was the best and thus far am thrilled with calls from the diabetes nurse educator, Mary Gifford, she’s the best and so knowledgeable but this help all came after the fact. I will never come back to this old archaic hospital again. Can’t complain about the food since I couldn’t eat. Hospital needs to bring its standard up to modern day style. Karen Bolton
Self-verified patient of Kaiser Permanente Riverside Medical Center - Posted on April 30th, 2017
Locations & Directions10800 Magnolia Ave, Riverside, CA
Kaiser Permanente Riverside Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Riverside, CA.