Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Cumberland Memorial Hospital
Cumberland Memorial Hospital is a Hospital in Cumberland, WI. This facility has 49 total beds.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Cumberland Memorial Hospital for more information.
Book Online Now
Cumberland Memorial Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Burn Care Unit|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Interns and Residents|
|Home Health Aide|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Appliance and Equipment|
Locations & Directions1110 7th Ave, Cumberland, WI
Cumberland Memorial Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Cumberland, WI.