Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Park Nicollet Melrose Institute
Park Nicollet Melrose Institute is a Hospital in Minneapolis, MN. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 1.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Park Nicollet Melrose Institute - Posted on February 12th, 2020
Choosing to go to melrose was the worst mistake of my life. I have never been so miserable than when I was at melrose. This place is like a club for those with eating disorders, and people come back over and over without improving and melrose doesn't change or review their treatment plans. Outpatient was almost worse than residential because if you're not about to die from malnutrition, they think you're fine. Doctors encourage parents or legal guardians to punish you if you refuse to eat. My parents did a better job at home than melrose did at residential. They give you a meal plan and "goals" and if you have a panic attack they tell you to do some deep breathing and move on. Seriously? This place is comparable to prison and I beg that you stay far away if you really want to get help and not be bullied into a state of healthy eating.
Locations & Directions3525 Monterey Dr, Minneapolis, MN
Park Nicollet Melrose Institute is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Minneapolis, MN.