Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About The Christ Hospital
The Christ Hospital is a Hospital in Cincinnati, OH. This facility has 621 total beds. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 3.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
2139 Auburn Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45219
Showing 2 of 2
Lack of knowledge on insurance
Self-verified patient of The Christ Hospital - Posted on May 25th, 2018
I had a surgery scheduled for over 5 weeks. After several repeat phone calls asking the same thing over and over again I got a less than 17 hours before surgery that they didn't have the insurance figure it out and I would either have to pay self pay the full amount or cancel the surgery. I called the insurance agent and a local attorney and said that they was not doing correctly and they was wrong on how to bill the insurance .I consulted with my agent and with an attorney and said this was totally incorrect.
Self-verified patient of The Christ Hospital - Posted on July 6th, 2017
Best hospital in Cincinnati Oh and hopefully in KY soon. This hospital has the warmest, most understanding , caring, professionals in the mrdical field. I have went through numerous surgerys and stays. Always was extremely pleased with everyone and everything. My biggest scare is that I will have a medical condition and the ambulance will want to take me to a KY hospital. One thing a patient does not need during a crisis is to be taken to a hospital they don't trust.
The Christ Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
The Christ Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Cincinnati, OH.