Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Roxbury Treatment Center
Roxbury Treatment Center is a Hospital in Shippensburg, PA. This facility has 52 total beds. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 3.
Showing 1 of 1
Don’t Send Your Kid Here!!
Self-verified patient of Roxbury Treatment Center - Posted on January 15th, 2019
Please do not send your children to this facility. The kids are subject to being over medicated, terrorized by the staff, drawn out stays, & unimaginable horrors. The staff is unprofessional. Their website completely lies there are NOT psychologists, psychiatrists, & doctors available 24 hours a day. The kids are “monitored” by 2 staff members and many are hiding in a corner and there are sexual encounters amongst the adolescent patients. They dope your kids up so they can’t misbehave, group consists of kids meeting in a room & falling asleep from medicine, there is not a treatment plan in place solely a plan to milk your insurance company for as much money as they can get. They keep the children from calling out, make it impossible to see or speak with your kids. The kids are advised to decline the 1st parent visit because they tell them it will hurt their treatment. They spend less than 1 hour a day doing school work which I imagine they don’t get much from solely due to the large quantities of medication they shove down your kids throats. My son will forever be scarred from this prison of rotten food, horrible staff, & unprofessional “doctors”
Roxbury Treatment Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions601 Roxbury Rd, Shippensburg, PA
Roxbury Treatment Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Shippensburg, PA.