Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Mclaren Macomb Hospital
Mclaren Macomb Hospital is a Hospital in Mount Clemens, MI. This facility has 288 total beds. This facility has been rated 6 times, with an average patient rating of 2.2.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
1000 Harrington St
Mount Clemens, MI 48043
Showing 5 of 5
they saved my life
Self-verified patient of Mclaren Macomb Hospital - Posted on September 10th, 2021
it is more like a clinic versus a hospital.
Self-verified patient of Mclaren Macomb Hospital - Posted on August 8th, 2021
FIND A BETTER HOSPITAL
Self-verified patient of Mclaren Macomb Hospital - Posted on April 22nd, 2021
My husband was transferred to Macomb McLaren from another hospital due to COVID pneumonia and it has been the worst experience of our lives. The lack of teamwork and transparency between the doctors and staff working with my husband has been appalling. No one seems to know anything, there is ALOT of inconsistencies and the overall care of my husband has been borderline negligence. Sad to see that the hospital not allowing visitors due to COVID is also being used by the hospital for lack of good quality patient care for their patients. It will definitely be the last time a family member of mine goes to this hospital.
Drive else where
Self-verified patient of Mclaren Macomb Hospital - Posted on January 28th, 2021
Self-verified patient of Mclaren Macomb Hospital - Posted on November 28th, 2018
Mclaren Macomb Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Mclaren Macomb Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Mount Clemens, MI.