Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Christus Santa Rosa Medical Center
Christus Santa Rosa Medical Center is a Hospital in San Antonio, TX. This facility has 178 total beds. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 3.
2827 Babcock Rd
San Antonio, TX 78229
Showing 2 of 2
Easy and fast to make appointments and see doc
Self-verified patient of Christus Santa Rosa Medical Center - Posted on September 23rd, 2019
I've been going to this location with BCBS insurance for over 4 years now and between two PCP's and two varying plans, I've never once had an issue with getting to see a doctor (even on very short notice for a next-day appointment) or waiting to go into the office (never longer than 15-20 minutes, tops). Everything, including the sign-in, is electronic and very simple. Doctors are attentive and conversational in my experience. Staff is friendly. The only criticism I could mention = that I don't believe merits a lower rating is that calling by phone on Mondays can take a while wait, but I dare say that because it's Monday.
treated as a outpatient when had a drs appointment
Self-verified patient of Christus Santa Rosa Medical Center - Posted on November 11th, 2018
was not told that when my doctor moved to hospital that i would be considered a outpatient and insurance would not pay, i was charged over 900.00 when I pay 500 per month for health ins. this was all out of pocket for a shot of cortisone in the knee. hospital and doctor have lost my business and i have nothing good to say to anyone who asks
Locations & Directions2827 Babcock Rd, San Antonio, TX
Christus Santa Rosa Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near San Antonio, TX.