Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Conway Medical Center
Conway Medical Center is a Hospital in Conway, SC. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 2.5.
Showing 1 of 2
After having surgery, two months later I developed an abscess on my spleen and two perforations. I should have been on the clear by then. After four trips to Conway ER, they finally figured out what was wrong. I was shipped to MUSC when they had the a first bed available. My last stsy at MUSC was over four weeks long. Ihad gone septic . Fevers spike to 104. Thank God Rich Mitch was moonlighting from Grsnd Strand by a chest CT. Dr Schmidt saved my life that night. I was kept for a few weeks. I've been out of work since last December. I thought a lot of him I don't know. On sept 6, I have My surgical problems
Conway Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Burn Care Unit|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
Locations & Directions300 Singleton Ridge Rd, Conway, SC
Conway Medical Center is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Conway, SC.