Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Sagewest Health Care Lander Regional Hospital
Sagewest Health Care Lander Regional Hospital is a Hospital in Lander, WY. This facility has 159 total beds. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 3.5.
Showing 2 of 2
Admission to hospital through the Emergency Department
Self-verified patient of Sagewest Health Care Lander Regional Hospital - Posted on October 12th, 2019
While on vacation from Ohio I was admitted through the Emergency Department to the ICU with pneumonia. The staff in the Emergency Department were excellent. The staff in the ICU were outstanding. I felt their total concern was for my health and well being. My total visit I would rate as a 10 except for the food. I would rate the food as an 8. The food wasn't bad just not to my liking. Thanks for taking care of me.
Self-verified patient of Sagewest Health Care Lander Regional Hospital - Posted on April 12th, 2019
Getting into the radiology department was a positive experience. Once inside to receive mammogram, the lady doing the imagining was very rude in her asking the questions and in responding to any questions I asked her. She was also very, unnecessarily rough while doing the imagery. I will not have her do another mammogram on me, ever.
Sagewest Health Care Lander Regional Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions1320 Bishop Randall Dr, Lander, WY
Sagewest Health Care Lander Regional Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Lander, WY.