Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kindred Hospital Denver
Kindred Hospital Denver is a Hospital in Denver, CO. This facility has 60 total beds. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 4.
1920 N High St
Denver, CO 80218
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Kindred Hospital Denver - Posted on May 6th, 2021
My husband was a patient fit about 4 weeks until his death. I believe he received very good care while there. Many of his nurses were very kind and thoughtful as well as extremely kind to myself and family. My husband was critically ill and he was always clean and well taken care of. Several nurses shared my as well as my families faith and made sure we knew that. It was very comforting to all of us. Several of my children are healthcare workers and they kept an eye out for mistreatment of any kind. There was none. Over all the staff was very kind to my very large family, especially in my husbands last days there. I did have a problem with the Company wanting me to pay the remaining balance of the bill that the insurance didn’t pay. According to the insurance agreement I was not responsible to pay it. Eventually Kindred got the message. My only complaint is that there wasn’t a facility closer to my family's home. Thankfully it was in the summertime here in CO.
Kindred Hospital Denver offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Kindred Hospital Denver is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Denver, CO.