Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kindred Hospital Oklahoma City
Kindred Hospital Oklahoma City is a Hospital in Oklahoma City, OK. This facility has 59 total beds. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 1.
Showing 1 of 1
Do NOT go to this hospital!
Self-verified patient of Kindred Hospital Oklahoma City - Posted on October 4th, 2018
My 93 yr. old WW2 dad was there in 2016. He had been in Baptist Hospital, and the doctor informed me not to expect him to get better. So, he was moved to intensive care at Kindred. I didn't have a very good feeling, but at least he was clean and I had to shave him. He worsened and they moved him to a room upstairs. He was on forced oxygen, and he told me that's the place they took everyone to die. It was filthy....the bathroom, which the nurse found out we used told us that was not for us!! Ummmmmmmm, yeah because it was so dirty. Honestly looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years. They never bathed him, and he was left in a soiled bed every time I went up there. He was there for about 3 wks., and rather than going by the advance directive, the doctor called me and said he was improving. I went up there and couldn't believe they had put a feeding tube in, which caused much more suffering for him. He couldn't hear very well, so I suppose they thought he was senile, but his mind was as good as ever!! So, we had the nurse call the doctor one evening because he said he was dying. He wanted the feeding tube out, and wanted nothing but forced oxygen. What I hate is she gave me hope that he just might get better, when he and the doctor at Baptist knew that was not the case. He suffered needlessly, and if I hadn't contracted the viral pneumonia he had, I would have been there all the time. There were just wooden straight back chairs. We weren't offered cots or recliners, nor any other comforts when he asked if we would stay. So we stayed awake as long as possible, and he was given alternating shots of Adivan and morphine. He never regained consciousness, and then they transported him to Mercy Hospice without my knowledge. I got a call from a wonderful woman there who said after she rolled him over into a bed, he died immediately. They should have never moved him at that point!!! Never would I recommend this hospital.
Kindred Hospital Oklahoma City offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions1407 N Robinson Ave, Oklahoma City, OK
Kindred Hospital Oklahoma City is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Oklahoma City, OK.