South Shore Hospital offers emergency services. Please contact this hospital for more information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About South Shore Hospital
South Shore Hospital is a Hospital in South Weymouth, MA. This facility has 284 total beds, of which 284 are certified. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 2.
Showing 1 of 1
South shore hospital needs more training on how to take care of croniclly I'll patients. Which are patients that suffer from a medical illness from birth to adult good or non stop and no cure. All cases are different. Needs to be addressed to medical board for hospitals to understand nursing staff. To be compassionate not so put out. Working in the Dr is very stressful but when you come across a patient that is suffering a chronic illness keep in mind the physical pain emotional pain and anexiousness. I hope this will help as feed back and you can make changes that all patients are not coming in for pain meds hospital stay or . They are coming in to get treated medical not all patients are the same.i understand how you all have to look out for patients best interest and be careful with Opie issues that are happening. But keep in mind every case is not that especially a croniclly I'll patients who works hard to keep her or his body as healthy as possible in between treatments procedures surgeries. And ongoing medical . They make the best of life being I'll and the er should always understand that if you dont have to come in you wouldnt being croniclly I'll you see enough Dr and try and avoid we. Hope this is helpful and changes can be made to better serve the I'll. The fighters who try to do everything to stay healthy.as much as they can.
South Shore Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug Services|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Rehab - Inpatient|
|Trauma Center Certified|
|Radiology - Diagnostic|
|Dedicated Emergency Department|
|Psychiatric - Emergency|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Psychiatric - Forensic|
|Psychiatric - Geriatric|
|Surgical Services Inpatient|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Transplant Center Medicare|
|Psychiatric - Outpatient|
|Rehab - Outpatient|
|Outpatient Surgery Unit|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Psychiatric - Child Adolescent|
|Radiology - Therapeutic|
|Urgent Care Center|
Locations & Directions55 Fogg Rd, South Weymouth, MA
South Shore Hospital is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near South Weymouth, MA.