Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Wyandot Memorial Hospital
Wyandot Memorial Hospital is a Hospital in Upper Sandusky, OH. This facility has 25 total beds.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Wyandot Memorial Hospital for more information.
|Monday||7:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am||–||12:00 pm|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Book Online Now
Wyandot Memorial Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
Locations & Directions, ,
Wyandot Memorial Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Upper Sandusky, OH.