Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About ETMC - Quitman
ETMC - Quitman is a Hospital in Quitman, TX. This facility has been rated 5 times, with an average patient rating of 2.6.
117 N Winnsboro St
Quitman, TX 75783
Showing 5 of 5
Not severe enough
Self-verified patient of ETMC - Quitman - Posted on April 27th, 2021
Self-verified patient of ETMC - Quitman - Posted on January 3rd, 2021
The nurses in the ER are fine. Doctors not so much. They are contractors and do not work for ETMC. I've been to the ER in Tyler at ETMC and Christus as a patient and taking others. Entirely a different level of care. My recommendation is to avoid Will Quitman and get to Tyler or at least Lindale if you can.
Self-verified patient of ETMC - Quitman - Posted on October 10th, 2020
I went to Quitman ER 10-2-2020 with ungodly pain in my back when it popped. I was incrying and shaking because of the severe pain I was in. I had my top dentures in and was afraid I would break them from gritting my teeth, so I asked the nurse for something to put them in. She brought me a paper towel, then a container you spit in and said we don't have denture cups. I place them in the container and that's the last time I ever saw my dentures. When I got home I realized I left my dentures, called them and was told there were no dentures turned. So I called administration, the had a patient representative call me back...and that's when the lies by both the representative and the nurse. The nurse changed her story twice and now the end results, I have no dentures because apparently they were thrown away, and the hospital said they will not do anything to replace them. I am a 61 year old disabled lady, have had my dentures for 3 years and still paying on them and I don't have another $1300.00 to pay for another set. These people straight out lied, backed each other up, while I have lost my dignity, confidence and pride in the smile I use to have and now never will have again. Next step, small claims court. It will cost me but not $1300. These people should be ashamed of destroying a disabled, senior citizens life.
Self-verified patient of ETMC - Quitman - Posted on December 27th, 2018
Self-verified patient of ETMC - Quitman - Posted on October 6th, 2018
ETMC - Quitman is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Quitman, TX.